Thursday, November 29, 2007

Finally!

About waiting for my 30 seconds of glory...

At last!
5 years of working... hard I'd say; with achievements and disappointments; with frustrations and arguments; with trips all around the country for interactions with the customers; with a trip to US to start the new office; with open-mind and stubbornness; with a twisted road up and down-hill; with a constant orientation to achieving the overall goals; always taking part of my team - and fighting for it.

Good and bad moments... But in the end I will always remember the thrill (half happy, half not believing) of my 30 seconds of glory for which I have been working during the past 5 years. 30 seconds during which I was the in the center and during which everybody learned who I really am.

"The prize for outstanding activity during 2007 goes to..."
At last!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Chief! You really deserved every one of those 30 seconds. And many more if you asked me ;)

Valentin Danielescu said...

10x